10 ways to spot a wrong 'un
1. Has three mobile phones. The one supplied by work is silent. The other two ring constantly.
2. Takes a genuine interest in compliance seminars.
3. Once devised an accounting software programme.
4. Drinks with the IT department.
5. Buys a flat in the City- "to be near work".
6. Has developed unusual friendships with back-office people in Switzerland, with whom he goes on cycling holidays.
7. Is a bit too helpful. Always happy to take care of manual inputting jobs.
8. Is NEVER off sick.
9. Has geeky male friends and (solely) very attractive female ones.
10. Has a wing-mirror on his monitor(seriously people have these).
source: Evening Standard, Simon English column